"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known." - Oscar Wilde

Thursday, June 09, 2011

DR MARTENS!

HEHE so my sexy first pair of Doc's arrived today, I'm so stoked, not even joking you. I've been wanting them for about a year now and my dad always took the piss of how they were "industrial work-wear", but if I'm honest I really don't care. I ordered them two days ago and they were supposed to arrive yesterday but they did'nt *sad face*, so the wait was actually excrutiating...but they are here now so it's all good. Sooo I put them on and I was just like :O they look horrible and clunky but as the minutes went past and the outfit changes went on I was falling more and more in love with them, they look great and are versatile. I know they are a bit of a marmite item (love or hate) but they are tomboy cool with an edge...which is part of me I guess.




I'll post some pictures of me with them on soooon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment