"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known." - Oscar Wilde

Monday, January 02, 2012

New Hair

I haven't had braids in like close to 3 years and now that I've got them, I've done the "Cassie" but with box braids. My mum thought I was crazy and my dad asked me why I couldn't be normal *ouch*! Anyway a lot of people inspired me to have this, mainly other bloggers. I wanted them longer but the lady said no and honestly she over charged me for the fucking thing, I mean 56 quid though, and it's not even a full head or that thin -_____-. No lie but I've been getting neck pains because of these, but as they say no pain, no gain! Next time I'm gonna have them down to my waist though, for sho.










2 comments:

  1. awh, my parents are cool with what ever i do with my hair however my big sister doesn't feel the same, but don't give a rats ass haha! awh it looks super awesome, I've always wanted to shave half my hair off don't think I have the confidence thou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha fair play, it is your hair after all and thaaank you :). I think you should go for it! I'm trying to grow it all back so I can have my whole head braided, I've got a twa mohawk atm.

    ReplyDelete